The San Jose Bike Clinic relies on volunteers to keep its doors open to the public and we would love for YOU to get involved.
To learn more about volunteering at San Jose Bike Clinic please check out our Volunteer Training slide deck.
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting users
- Assistance with open or close of the Bike Clinic
- Parts cleaning and sorting
- Refurbishing donated bikes for sale
- Showing others how to fix and tune-up their own bikes
Whether you prefer to work behind the scenes or get right where the action is, Bike Clinic has a place for you to plug in! Our meetings are open to the public, and we appreciate diversity — the more the merrier! We need more volunteers of a wide variety of skill sets; if you’ve got the time and energy, we want to hear from you!
Ready to connect with us?
- Check out our Volunteer Match page.
- Fill out this Google Form to let us know a bit more about you and how you would like to get involved.
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Just show up at the shop, say Hi! and let us know you’re interested in helping out.
We look forward to having you help us advance our mission of building a robust bicycling community through bike repair and education!