Drop on by whenever we’re open!
Anyone can drop on by the San Jose Bike Clinic at our shop at 19 N 2nd St in downtown San Jose where we are open Monday through Thursday from 5 pm to 8 pm. The day rate to use the shop is $5. If you are short on funds, there are opportunities to earn shop usage through volunteering. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What you get from dropping by the SJBC:
- Free training on how to fix a bike
- Donate to receive extra help on your own bike
- Get to know other bicyclists of all skill levels!
- Use of SJBC space and tools
- Help build our community and improve the health of bicycles in San Jose through sharing your bike building knowledge.
We need your help to get the wheels turning! Join at one of our membership levels for even more benefits and to help support the Bike Clinic:
Benefits of Monthly Membership:
- Your very own personalized SJBC Membership Card.
- Subscription to news about SJBC social and educational events delivered to your email. (Your personal information will not be shared with anyone for any purpose.)
- Invitations to more great volunteer opportunities
- Free use of SJBC workshop and tools, free access to Skill Share classes
- Invites to attend SJBC rides and events such as our end of the year bash
Benefits of Lifetime Membership:
- All the Benefits of Annual Membership and…
- Never pay membership dues again
- FREE 5-year membership with the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition (a $175 value!)
- A VIP invitation to our annual Bike Clinic Cookout Social
Founding Lifetime Membership
Benefits of Founding Lifetime Membership:
- All the Benefits of Lifetime Membership and…
- FREE Lifetime membership with the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition (a $1000 value!!!)
- A special note of recognition for helping to make the SJ Bike Clinic’s founding vision a success will be displayed on our website and on the wall of our first permanent space
- A VIP invitation to join SJ Bike Clinic in community building events with other stakeholders in the local community